Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 9 - Day 10 Take a Rest in Dormitory


        August 19 - August 20, 2019. These two days, unfortunately only a total rest, did not do a lot of hard work because I wanted to recover quickly and go back to school. When in the morning, I could only sleep, eat and drink a lot throughout the day and not forget to take medicine to restore my strength . Every day Ma'am Leizel called me to confirm my situation, as well as Mama Dean and the coordinator who tried to ask me how I was and when I said “its betrer” she was very happy and relieved to hear that.
I want to go back to school quickly to teach and meet with students so that it becomes my motivation to recover. Friends in the dormitory also took care of me during the rest period in the dormitory. There are not many stories that I can tell because these 2 days I really took a break from all the strenuous activities until finally I was able to recover and move as usual. So my story in today 's , wait for my story the following day because it will be
more exciting and memorable. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment