Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 19 Second Time to Teach





August 29, 2019. Today there is something special at the school, because there will be an election for the student management. After the ceremony, each prospective chairman comes forward and reads the composition of the management and work program. I am happy to be able to participate in this activity, because I can see firsthand the course of the selection of organizations in this school. Students are very active and democratic, this is one example to develop leadership since childhood.
After that, the selection will be carried out in class in turn. However, the selection was only followed by class IV to class VI. It so happened that Faii and I helped Ma'am Lagura in the class selection process. If all students have chosen, it's time to count the number of votes each candidate gets. Students who get a lot of votes will be selected as administrators. This organization is like a club that makes school bulletins, such as science, mathematics, languages, and so on.

At 01.00 PM - 02.00 PM, I started teaching for the second in Grade IV Magalang with the topic Inferring. As usual, all students are very enthusiastic and impressed with what I teach. I am happy and proud when students understand the material that I submit. After arriving at the dormitory, my friends and I prepared the final training for tomorrow's performance at International Day. My initial plan would be to present a dance from Indonesia Menari and sing the Tanak Airku song. I want to introduce Indonesia through this activity. That's all for my story today, wait for my story the next day because it will be more exciting and memorable. Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment