Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 6 - Day 8 Go to Hospital


August 16, 2019. Today my body temperature is still feverish, because my friend is worried that my friend will finally take me to the hospital with Ma'am Leizel, before being taken to the hospital, I will first be taken to the clinic at MMSU for a doctor's examination. The doctor advised to check blood because it was feared that he had dengue fever. Therefore me, Ma'am Leizel and my friend Rose drove me to have a blood check. After the results came out, I returned to the doctor at the clinic and showed the results of a blood check. It turned out that the results were positive for dengue hemorrhagic fever. I was surprised, because this was the first time I had dengue fever.
I am very grateful Ma'am Leizel and my friend Rose for taking care and taking me to the hospital. I was taken to the hospital delivered by a doctor from the MMSU clinic. When I arrived at the hospital, I filled out several forms and was examined by a doctor. The doctor stated that I stay overnight in the hospital to make further observations related to dengue hemorrhagic fever that I suffered. I can only surrender and follow the doctor's advice for my recovery. I was very sad, because of an illness like this that hindered some of my activities while in the Philippines and I was very eager to recover. The doctor gave me an IV and took me to the treatment room. There I was accompanied by Rose and Ma'am Jacquelyn because, Ma'am Leizel had to go back to school to teach. Ma'am Jacquelyn one of the lecturers at MMSU and he also lives in a dorm like me. 
I feel lucky because all the MMSU staff are so good at taking care of me. At the hospital I could only sleep, eat and drink a lot to restore bodily fluids and restore energy. In the afternoon Ma'am Jeanette, Mama Dean, Ma'am Imelda, Ma'am Riza and my friends from Indonesia namely Mira, Zizi Okta and Hasmin (MMSU students living in dormitory) came to see me and confirm my situation. I am very happy for the attention they give. Mama Dean said that tonight who would stay overnight to accompanied was Ma'am Riza. When they returned, then I rested again and all my needs during the night at the Hospital were assisted by Ma’am Riza. Then, I took a break to recover my energy. 

August 17, 2019. Today is Indonesia's 74th Independence Day. I can only celebrate Independence Day at the Hospital by using wifi at the Hospital to see the flag ceremony at the Presidential Palace via Youtube. Even today I feel better than the day before, I no longer have a fever so I feel relieved because there is an improvement. In the afternoon, Ma’am Riza said to go home and the one to look after me was Hasmin. While in the hospital I could only sleep, eat and drink a lot.
In the afternoon, Ma'am Imelda came to see me and brought some food for me. After Ma'am Imelda arrived, Mr. Mee Jay as my coordinator also came to visit, he made sure I was fine. I returned to rest until at night the friends from Sea Teacher and Sea Tvet came to see me. Tonight, the ones to take care of me are Hasmin and Vanesa, they are willing to accompany me at the hospital. I am very happy because everyone cares and cares for me. Thank you for all the attention and kindness that was given during my illness. I feel very lucky.

August 18, 2019. I am very happy because today the doctor said that I could return to the dormitory. I was relieved to finally be able to return to dormitory and be able to return to my usual activities. In the afternoon Mama Dean and her husband came to pick me up at the hospital to take me back to the dormitory. After administrative matters were finished, I was finally allowed to go home by the doctor. Before going home, I bought some medicines from the doctor's prescription. The distance between the hospital and the dormitory is not far so it doesn't take long to come to the dormitory. Mama Dean asked me to rest completely since August 19 - August 20, 2019 so that my energy would recover first. So there is nothing I do as long as I am in complete rest. When I am completely healed, I will return to school to teach. So my story in today 's , wait for my story the following day because it will be more exciting and memorable. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment