Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 1 Go to Philippines





This is my first experience going abroad and the country that I will visit is the Philippines, precisely in the area of ​​Laoag City. I am very happy and excited to join this program, because this is one of the lucky. I went to the Philippines with my friend Rose who is from the Mathematics Education. My friend and I ordered a plane on August 11, 2019. First I took a Cebu Pacific flight from Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Jakarta to Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila. My flight schedule is 00.10 AM and lands at 05.40 AM. We had to wait a long time at the airport, around 12 hours because our second flight schedule, namely Philippine Airlines, departed at 07.15 PM.
At Ninoy Aquino International Airport, we met with 3 friends from Thailand who participated in the Sea Teacher program at Mariano Marcos State University , namely Faii, Pookie and Mui. They are very kind, friendly and beautiful J
After a long wait, our second flight finally departed and arrived at Laoag International Airport at 08.25 PM. When we entered the airport to collect baggage, we were surprised to have been welcomed by the coordinator and staff of Mariano Marcos State University, namely Ma'am Jeanette and Ma'am Imelda. They brought a banner that said “welcome” to welcome us. After that, they drove us to our dormitory, a student dormitory near to the MMSU campus in Laoag City. It turned out that in the Dormitory there were 6 people from Indonesia and 2 people from Vietnam who participated in the Sea Tvet program. I am more happy because I have many new friends and new experiences, of course. So my story in today 's , wait for my story the following day because it will be more exciting and memorable.






No comments:

Post a Comment