Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 14 - Day 15 Typhoon


August 24 and August 25, 2019. Today and tomorrow the school is holiday, but on Saturdays and Sundays the weather in the Philippines is only heavy rain due to typhoon. Typhoon is a tropical storm in the region of the Indian or Western Pacific Oceans. Typhoon that occurred in the area of ​​Laoag City caused flooding, although not so severe in my place, but the rain continued to fall without subsiding. So that there are no activities that can be done outside the dormitory, but I want to buy materials to make learning media that will be applied in the next teaching.
Therefore, on Saturday my friends and I went to Robinson Mall to buy materials such as paper at the Stationery Store, then Sunday went to the Public Market to buy food ingredients because at that time coincidence was the schedule for me and my friends from Indonesia for cooking. Every night I make lesson plans with inferring topics. In between making lesson plans, Rose and I practiced dancing for the show on International Day next week. That's all for my story today, wait for my story the next day because it will be more exciting and memorable. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment