Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 5 Observation in MMSU Laboratory Elementary School


August 15, 2019. The second day of school was filled with observations again. As I have said earlier that every morning a flag ceremony is held. Therefore, I am participating in a flag ceremony today. The reason why the ceremony be held every day is that the signage nationalism in the students themselves. In the morning, I was only in the library because the observation schedule was conducted during the day, so I looked at the science books in the library to look for teaching references later. Every hour from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM I am permitted to return to the dormitory to Prayer and have lunch with my friend Rose. Then, go back to school to start observing in class IV Magalang with Ma'am Leizel until 02.00 PM.
This is the second time I have made an observation with Ma'am Leizel, he is very authoritative when teaching and applying the student centered method so that students can be active and understand the material being taught. After observing the MMSU LES, Ma'am Leizel asked me to try observing the MMSU Kindergarden with Sir Leo, I was very happy to see Kindergarden students who were funny and smart. Sir Leo makes a learning strategy that makes students not bored, he displays pictures and students are asked to practice the pictures. I think it's interesting for Kindergarden students. However, because since Wednesday my body is fever and flu so I can only observe the students of distant alone.
After the observation with Sir Leo was finished, I went to Ma'am Leizel to submit the results of the observation and permission because today I felt sick so it was not optimal for observation. Ma'am Leizel was very worried to hear that I was sick and at night came to see me to make sure I with Mama Dean. I was very touched the teachers and lecturers at MMSU were very attentive and took care of me very well. Then, I took a break to recover my energy. So my story in today 's , wait for my story the following day because it will be more exciting and memorable. Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment