Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 27 - Day 28 My Last Day

September 6, 2019 today is the last day I'm in Laoag. Because, tomorrow I have to go back to Indonesia. Therefore, I went to MMSU LES to say goodbye to the teacher and students one last time. I feel very sad because it will leave those whom I already consider as family. The kindness and hospitality given to me will always be remembered. After saying goodbye, I went to Robinson and the Public Market to buy some souvenirs for family and friends in Indonesia. In the evening, all sea teacher participants were invited to eat micki and empanada by Mama Dean and Mam Imelda for farewell. After that, I packed my things so that tomorrow I would be ready to return to Indonesia.
September 7, 2019 Today is the time for us all sea teacher participants to return to their respective countries. Right on our 28th day here, so many stories, experiences, and knowledge that I got during the sea teacher program. This is a memorable experience that I will never forget.
I would like to thank SEAMEO for organizing this Sea Teacher program, as well as Sarjanawiyata Tamansiswa University who took part in helping to implement Sea Teachers and to Mariano Marcos State University who has accepted and looked after me well in the Philippines. I do not forget to say thank you also to the friends I met in the Philippines who were happy to accompany and exchange lessons from various countries. That's all the stories I can tell. Thank you for following my story all this time. Keep the spirit and inspire.
















No comments:

Post a Comment