Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 24 Final Demo


August 3, 2019. Today is the most important day, because at this time there will be a final demo which means this is the finally of my teaching. I am more relaxed because I have begun to understand the characteristics of the students I will teach. From morning I had prepared various kinds of needs for teaching including learning media. Before teaching, I consulted Ma'am Leizel regarding teaching strategies and lesson plans. Therefore, every lesson I have is ready. At 01.00 PM - 02.00 PM I started teaching, this is the last time I teach in this class so I have to give the maximum to students. 











I use the Numbered Head Together learning media which aims to designate one of the students by mentioning the head number so that it trains students to communicate. All goes according to plan, students understand the material presented. When teaching time was over I students gave many letters to me as a memento. 











I was very sad and touched when I got it, but I am very proud of myself finally being able to achieve my dream of becoming a good teacher for students so that they give me many gifts and do not want me to leave them. I will never forget this special day. Thank you, Grade IV Magalang for being a good and active student. Before we go home, all of Sea Teacher attending a farewell with the principal. That's all for my story today, wait for my story the next day because it will be more exciting and memorable. Xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment