Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 22 - Day 23 ATM Card


September 1 and September 2, 2019. Today we plan to go to Robinson Mall to buy clothes, so I want to take the money that is on my friend's ATM card and when my friend wants to take money through an ATM, somehow the ATM card can't function so that the money can't be taken. Then, we tried to find another ATM but it didn't work either.
Until finally my friend ATM card into the ATM machine and can not be removed, we all panic and ask for the help of security but to no avail, until the next morning we were accompanied by one of the teachers of the LES MMSU ma'am Lagura to come to the Bank d an took care of the ATM card but failed which in the end had to take care of a new ATM card in Indonesia. I am happy because there are those who are willing to help and accompany them to take care of this problem. Thank you Ma'am Lagura for your help.
Switching from the ATM, now I am making a lesson plan for the final demo grade IV. The material to be conveyed is Communicating. Therefore, I'm busy preparing for the final demo tomorrow morning. That's all for my story today, wait for my story the next day because it will be more exciting and memorable. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment