Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Friday 4 October 2019

Teaching Practice

CHAPTER 4
Teaching Practice

1.  Procedures of Teaching
a.  Preliminary Activities
1)  Greetings
2)  Check attendant list
3)  Ask the news of students
4)  Review the previous lessons
b.  New Lesson
1)  Give motivation for students
2)  Presentation a new subject
3)  Explaining
4)  Asking and answering the questions
5)  Make a group work
6)  Give a worksheet for students
7)  Discussion with group work
8)  Generalization
9)  Application
c.   Evaluation
d.  Give a homework
e.  Thanks Greetings


2.  Time Management and Organizing Activities
I was given one section to teach which was equivalent to one hour (60 Minutes) and the subject I would teach was science for grades IV and VI. The following are time management and organizing activities
a.  Preliminary Activities: 5 minutes
b.  Motivation: 5 minutes
c.   Presentation a new subject: 15 minutes
d.  Discussion: 20 minutes
e.  Generalization: 5 minutes
f.    Application: 5 minutes
g.  Evaluation: 5 minutes

3.  Problem-Solving

The problem solving that I give to students through worksheets that are worked in groups so that students can discuss problems with their peers, after that students present the results of the discussion and compare their answers with other groups. In this case, I want students to be active in finding knowledge based on experience gained through group work so that the material obtained will be meaningful to students.

4. Classroom Management
At Mariano Marcos State University Laboratory Elementary School the time given for one time teaching is only 60 minutes for one subject section, so the time is very short to convey new material obtained by students. Therefore, I must condition students to remain calm and focused to keep listening to the material I describe, as a motivation for students to stay focused and active I provide caracter stamps for students who actively answer questions from me, it is useful for students to listen to the material with seriously because students are motivated to get rewards from me. When I teach classes IV and VI, students are very active and enthusiastic to answer questions from me and understand the material that I submit.

No comments:

Post a Comment