Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 25 Teaching in Grade VI



September 4, 2019. Mam Leizel asked me to try to teach Science in Grade VI, guided by Ma'am Lagura. So today I teach Grade VI with topics on Heterogeneous and Homogeneous. In this study I taught 2 classes namely Class VI Mapaglingkod at 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM and VI Masigasing which was at 10.20 AM - 11.20 AM . In this material, I conduct experiments so that students feel happy. Students in class VI are no less active than students in class IV, so I'm more enthusiastic in teaching.
They always answer the questions I give and are interested in interactive powerpoint learning media and videos that I have prepared. This is my first time teaching in class VI and it was an interesting experience. At the end of the lesson there were some students who gave gifts as thanks. I was touched by all the students at MMSU LES, because they were very kind, friendly and caring to me. Thank you VI Mapaglingkod and VI Masigasing have become good and active students . That's all for my story today, wait for my story the next day because it will be more exciting and memorable. Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment