Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 12 - Day 13 First Time to Teach

August 22, 2019. A very awaited day arrived, today is the first time I can teach. Ma'am Leizel said if my scheduled for teach is three times. The first day the topic of Measuring in grade IV Magalang. I will teach as many as 29 students. I began to prepare all the teaching and learning needs to deliver the material since the morning, because my teaching schedule was at 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM. Before teaching Ma'am Leizel, check the lesson plan and make sure what media I need so that he will help lend me the nedia that the school had. I made a variety of instructional media such as interactive powerpoint, media wall clock, measurement tools such as a ruler, thermometers, measuring cups, scales and others because today I'm going to do experiments in class.
I feel bad because this is the first time teaching directly and using English. Ma'am Leizel always provides support for me to be enthusiastic in teaching . Finally when teaching arrived, I entered the classroom with Ma'am Leizel, she helped me in preparing teaching needs such as laptops, LCD projectors, speakers and so on. After everything was complete, I began to teach. It turned out that beyond expectations, all students were very enthusiastic when I taught, they actively asked questions and answered so I gave rewards in the form of caracter stamps to students who were active as motivation to study hard.
Because the material that I have conveyed has not been completed, tomorrow I will continue learning to the end. After teaching, Ma'am Leizel did an evaluation of my teaching practice, she was very happy with the strategy and media that I used, although there were some suggestions she gave such as time management and class management, but I was happy with the advice from her because I would make these suggestions. evaluation for yourself so you can develop. Thank you Ma'am Leizel. So my story in today 's , wait for my story the following day because it will be more exciting and memorable. Xoxo
August 23, 2019. As I said yesterday, today I will continue my teach in Grade IV Magalang. I have prepared everything and at exactly 1:00 a.m. I started teaching, delivering material through interactive powerpoints that I made and through video as visual media. Students are very interested in the media that I show, I am happy if the material that I submit can be conveyed well to students. During the experiment students are also enthusiastic to discuss and actively ask questions when they don't understand.

I am happy, at MMSU LES especially Grade IV Magalang, has active, smart and friendly students . They are very open and respect me as their teacher. Even though I'm different because I wear the hijab, it doesn't become a reason for them not to listen to the material I'm conveying. Thank you Garde IV Magalang for being a good student for my teaching practice. Finally the material has been conveyed in full, it's time to do the evaluation again and discuss further learning topics with Ma'am Leizel.


We discussed further learning topics in the library, he explained the related material presented and I tried to think of strategies and media that were suitable for the material. I am happy to be able to discuss and exchange opinions with him, because he is very open and respects my opinion. That's all for my story today, wait for my story the next day because it will be more exciting and memorable. Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment