Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - GREETINGS AND HAPPY - ENJOY IT
Sea Teacher Batch 8 in Mariano Marcos State University Philippines

Sunday 15 September 2019

Day 26 Ferewell Party from MMSU Laboratory Elementary School

             
      September 5, 2019. This morning the participants Sea Teacher went to the house ma'am Jeanette together ma'am Leizel delivered by her husband to Paoay for breakfast together, h ari I was tasting menu breakfast seoerti hot dogs, fried rice, nuggets and vegetable with eggs. The food served is very delicious and I'm glad I visited Ma'am Jeanette's house. Thank you Ma'am Jeanette for the delicious breakfast. After breakfast, I went to Sand Dunes, paoay to try to ride the 4x4 ride. At first I was scared and the weather was drizzling, but I enjoyed this adventure, because this is my first time riding 4x4. Next trip I went to Paoay Public Market to buy some souvenirs for family and friends. Last time I visited the San Agustin Church of Paoay, the building was the National Cultural Treasure and UNESCO World Heritage Site. The church building is ancient but unique. Because today I want to attend the ferewell party at MMSU LES, so only briefly visited the San Agustin Church of Paoay .

Arriving at school, we headed to class VI Mapaglingkod and it turns out they gave us a Sea Teacher surprise. I was very surprised and touched, they were very good at preparing ferewell parties for us and giving us flowers. Instantly the tears flow because they are touched and sad will leave them. They gave thanks and apologies also served food such as pizza, food from the Philippines and ice cream. I am very happy with the surprise they gave, this will be one of the sweetest memories in my life. After the event ended, I went to Grade IV Magalang to give a gift or reward from Indonesia.

At 04.00 PM, I did a farewell event with all the teachers from MMSU LES. They gave cakes as gifts and some food like ginisang canton with chicken liver and anymore from the Philippines for us to eat together. Today my feelings are touched, sad and happy. For all the celebrations given by MMSU LES. I will never forget everyone here. Everything I know here is very kind and considerate, I will miss everything. Thank you for everything. So for my story today, wait for my story the next day because it will be more exciting and memorable. Xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment